A place for great online writing to gather.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NY Fed

It's too bad Eliot Spitzer was hiring all those prostitutes. He's written a number of articles for slate that seem to really be on the ball, and sometimes ahead of the rest of the news (especially the stuff about looking at where AIG payments went and why they were paid in full instead of looking at the bonuses). Of course, considering he's one of my few insights into Wall Street it is a bit circular for me to assume he's totally right.

Anyway, here's his latest slate article pointing out how questionably the NY Fed is run.

1 comment:

  1. But was he [able to be] this insightful when he was governor? I only knew of his existence once the whole prostitution thing blew up in his face. Living in New York, I would think I'd have known more... but, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete